Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Most Meaningful Song I've ever heard


          Hey, Guys... Today is Thursday... You know what's that supposed to mean right? 2 more days to loosen up your stress in the weekend/heaven.. Since it's Thursday, I'd like to show a song lyric that you might or might not know. It's my favorite song in the beginning year of 2009 and this singer has not been released an album in approximately 2 to 4 years. I'm not sure :D This is a really nice and meaningful song and here's the first and second verse of the lyric. Give it up for "Camouflage," by Brandy.  


Camouflage

I'm a work in progress
I'm a seed grown into a flower
I'm a storm that's rising
Getting stronger with every hour
And god knows I ain't perfect
  Tell me who in the world is                                               
All I know is that I'm searching
For somebody to love me with

These flaws I've got
There all apart of who I am
Take me, all night
That I finally understand
I'm so done trying to be everything you want
When I have to stop
Because baby you ain't worth it
I've got to Camouflage
For love, for love
No I won't Camouflage
For love, for love
I won't Camouflage


I really really love this song, not only for the music and the beat, but also for the lyrics that is identical with me. When you see the first three lines, it says "I'm," putting the listener and reader into the music and as if they are participating into it. All those three lines have the embodiment of the a strong individual. The reason I like this song because it's show what human really is. Most song in the world sang by singer are basically praises their group, band, or even their self. But this song it's different, it's expose human's flaw, which is "imperfection" and show that human can enhance in every aspect of their life, yet it can't be perfect. Further down it says that "I" don't want to change because of love. This relate to myself because I, myself, don't want to change into somebody because of love. I believe that everyone in this world is unique, therefore except yourself, the way you should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment