Monday, April 20, 2009

Welcome and Selamat Datang to my Blogger/Creativity Corner! I’m Sandy, one of the Juniors of Surabaya International School. Before you guys read further more, I’d like to give an insight about blogger in different perspective. Many people or maybe some of you might think that blogger it’s outdated and not fancy enough to attract reader’s attention. Well, if you do, then you get the wrong idea. With blogger, I’d like to show you guys how useful blogger is, not only for blogging or writing bunch of junks; but to share the unexpected ideas, dreams, creativities, uniqueness, and abilities of someone. Therefore, please don’t concede and close this blog; enjoy and take some time to explore my blog. Critique, compliment, and criticism are welcomed, but please be friendly :D  

So once again, Welcome to the Unexpected Creativity Corner of Writer’s Workshop! Enjoy!  

1 comment:

  1. Sandy,

    Wow! Awesome stuff here! Your poetry is great and I love the introductions you have given. Your blog is interesting and exciting. Keep it up! (20/20)

    ReplyDelete